The Wing is the result of intense wind tunnel, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and engineering research with renown aerodynamic company Swiss Side. A truly advanced helmet, the Wing is optimized for multiple rider positions without compromising performance. Thanks to its revolutionary geometry profile combined with its safe ultralight In-Mold construction, the Wing ensures the best comfort and performance for road time-trial, short and long distance triathlon challenges.
Massive front and rear exhaust ports combine with helmet geometry to ensure a constant airflow inside the helmet, accelerating the internal ventilation and enhancing the sweat evaporation process to cool the rider’s head. A magnetic vent cover allows the rider to easily open or close helmet airflow according to performance needs.
REMOVABLE VENT COVER
The Wing features a removable magnetic optical visor. Easy to mount and dockable on the helmet when not in use, the visor boasts an ultra peripheral lens with enhanced deep horizon vision. Building on RP Optics advanced lens technology, the polycarbonate visor provides protection against UVA and UVB rays and minimizes eye strain, allowing athletes to stay focused on their performance.
- - CPSC 12.03 Safety Certification
- Fastex Buckle Closure System
- Removable Magnetic Optical Shield
- Removable Vent Covers
- Interchangeable Comfort Padding
- Adjustable RSR10 Retention System Comfort Fit
Weight- S/M - 10.2oz / 290 grams
- Large - 11.6oz / 330 grams
* Weights displayed are without visors/accessories and are impacted by production batch, shell color, atmospheric conditions and other factors. Helmet weights listed are averages and may vary by up to +/- 5-10%.
- - Removable Magnetic Optical Smoke Shield
- Removable Vent Cover
- Interchangeable Free Pads
- Microfiber Carrying Bag
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty